Robert Swanwick has been working on the business portion of IT projects for 20 years. Over that time he has added the following skills
- eCommerce in 1997
- content management in 1999
- portals/KM in 2000
- web2.0/enterprise2.0 in 2005
- product management in 2007
Robert currently consults organizations on KM, collaboration, web2.0/enterprise2.0, and event technology. He currently serves as the Product Manager for School of One. He travels from the DC area.
Businesses that Robert runs:
- Speaker Interactive (@SpkrInteractive) provides “Professional Speakers in Digital Form”. Online media product for speakers bureaus to supplement their in-person speaker offerings.
- twebevent (@twebevent) provides “Collaborative Media”. The ability for anyone to merge video (live or recorded) with a Twitter Chat to make it more collaborative. Free to attend events and free to create/host events
- another business in early stages
Topics on his mind include
- the best use of technology to improve business
- the best use of technology to improve events
- improving business collaboration, innovation, and knowledge sharing
- how media can drive collaboration
- Improving the way we measure business success for better continuous improvement
I hope that you come along for and enjoy the ride. Please comment early and often. I will do my best to respond to every comment.