Robert Swanwick has been working on the business portion of IT projects for 25 years. He has served as a business analyst, a strategy lead, a project manager, a program manager, and now as a product manager.
Over that time he has added the following domain area expertese:
- eCommerce in 1997
- content management in 1999
- portals/KM in 2000
- web2.0/enterprise2.0 in 2005
- product management in 2007
- personalized education in 2009
Robert currently serves as the VP for Product at New Classrooms Innovation Partners. New Classrooms has developed and runs Teach To One, a personalized education solution for middle school math. Robert travels from the DC area to work in NYC.
Topics on his mind include:
- the best use of technology to enhance business practice
- business collaboration, innovation, and knowledge sharing
- how to measure business success for continuous improvement
- how the exponential growth of technology will impact the economy and our lives
- scaling products for a rapidly growing userbase
- scaling an organization: how to maintain or increase organizational effectiveness while adding users and employees
I hope that you come along for and enjoy the ride. Please comment early and often. I will do my best to respond to every comment.